Beginner's Buying Guide
Beginners Guide to starting your own Charm Bracelet
Our charm bracelets have been inspired by Pandora but have been designed and fashioned by Bling Rocks to create a unique look. Bling Rocks is proud to be able to offer you an extensive range of high quality bracelets, beads and charms for adults, whilst also offering an exciting range for children and teenagers.
To assist you with choosing your charm bracelet we have put together a collection of half full and completed bracelet sets. They consist of a bracelet with a selection of beads, charms and clips. They make great gift on their own or they can kick start your bracelet collection. You can also design your own bracelet combination using our bracelet builder. Useful tips to get you started are given below.
Whichever way you choose to start your charm bracelet -enjoy browsing our extensive range of individual glass beads and charms. Have fun creating something that is unique to you and believe in your dreams.
Step by Step Guide
1. Choose your bracelet style. For example silver or leather. Leather gives a more casual look.
2. Have fun choosing your glass beads and charms. Bling it up! Think about what colours, themes or hobbies you may wish to take inspiration from to help you choose. Beads and charms make the perfect gifts for special occasions such as birthdays, weddings, graduations and christenings. At Bling Rocks we have an extensive range of theme and occasion charms. The options are endless with so many beads to choose from. Each bracelet combination is as unique as its wearer, telling its own story.
3. Add your clips. There are two raised sections in the middle of your bracelet for clips to be fitted. The clips help to divide the bracelet into 3 sections stopping the beads and charms from bunching up.
4. You may also like to wear a clip at the end of your bracelet to stop any beads or charms from falling off when you take your bracelet off.
5. Add a safely chain if you wish. Not only do they look decorative but in the unlikely event of your clasp coming undone it can prevent the possible loss of charms or your bracelet.
6. Enjoy your finished charm bracelet.